Lifestream Pharmacy was founded by me pharmacist and owner Jim Melekos over eight years ago. I was previously employed as a pharmacist for a big retail chain and a local hospital. While employed for that big retail pharmacy chain I was very discouraged that I was not able to provide the best pharmacy services to my patients because of the many restrictions, red tape, and over all lack of support that they give their pharmacists. That is why I founded Lifestream Pharmacy.
Lifestream Pharmacy is a thriving independent pharmacy that has evolved over the years. Constantly seeking new ways to better serve our patients through an array of services, all with the ultimate goal being the optimal health and wellness of our patients.
Our pharmacy services are provided through two pharmacies both uniquely located in the Doylestown Hospital Health and Wellness Center. The Health and Wellness Center provides a plethora of medical disciplines and services all under one roof. Family practice, cardiology, gastroenterology, dermatology, orthopedics, nutrition, dentistry, psychiatry, outpatient surgery center, rehabilitation, medical diagnostics lab and imagery are just a few of the medical services offered at the Health and Wellness Center. It is in this truly unique environment and healthcare industry standard setting facility that Lifestream Pharmacy operates.
At Lifestream Pharmacy we firmly believe that the basis of the pharmacy profession begins with the patient-physician-pharmacist relationship, we call it the 3 P's. Achievement of our vision comes only through the talents and extraordinary dedication our employees bring to the 3 P's, enabling a close professional team relationship with our medical partners that can assess, plan and treat our patients with the highest quality care they deserve. We pride ourselves in providing appropriate, accurate, timely and cost effective care to all of our customers.
Our retail patients/customers are serviced by Lifestream Pharmacy. Our nursing home (long term care), assisted living and group home patients are serviced by Lifestreamrx. We also provide valued services for hospitals, surgery centers, physicians and other healthcare providers.
- » Personal service
- » Accept most insurance plans
- » Compounding
- » Drug information/consultation
- » Diabetic Specialists
- » Nationally accredited Medicare services (part d and part a)
- » Free prescription delivery
- » Free prescription transfers
- » Internet/mobile phone refills
- » Flavoring
- » Blister card conveince packaging
- » Customer monthly charge accounts
- » Most rx's filled in ten minutes
- » Diabetes Equipment and Supplies
- » Respiratory equipment,medications and supplies
- » E-Prescribing
- » I.V. Medications and compounding
- » Nutritional and Diet support
- » Diabetic training
- » Medical equipment
- » Surgical supplies
- » Pharmacy consulting services
- » Chart Review/drug utilization
- » Nursing home and skilled nursing pharmacy services
- » Assisted living pharmacy services
- » Premium supplements/vitamins
- » Medical foods
- » Insurance Prior Authorization
- » Facility accounts receivables