Estro-Mend, provided by Douglas Laboratories, supplies a synergistic blend of herbs and other nutrients designed to support healthy estrogen function.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- [ Co-formulated by Joseph J. Collins, R.N., N.D. ]+
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container: 60
- EstroMend™ A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend1,390 mg
- Pueraria Root Extract (Pueraria lobata, root, standardized to 40% isoflavones), Red Clover Extract (Trifolium pratense, aerial parts, standardized to 8% isoflavones), Bacopa Extract (Bacopa monnieri, aerial parts, standardized to 20% bacosides), Gotu Kola Extract (Centella asiatica, leaf, standardized to 10% asiaticosides), Hops Extract (Humulus lupulus, flower, standardized to 5% flavones), Dong Quai Root Extract (Angelica sinensis, standardized to 1% ligustilides), Schisandra Fruit Extract (Schisandra chinensis, standardized to 9% schisandrins), Sage Leaf (Salvia officinalis).
- Black Cohosh Extract50 mg
- (Cimicifuga racemosa, rhizome, standardized to 2.5% triterpene glycosides
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate, silica, and micocrystalline cellulose
- +Dr. Joseph J. Collins was a retained advisor to Douglas Laboratories.
- Suggested Usage: 2-4 daily