Glucosamine Plus, provided by Douglas Laboratories, contains a synergistic combination of glucosamine sulfate and chondroitin sulfate. Glucosamine sulfate is a well-absorbed source of glucosamine, an important precursor for the synthesis and maintenance of connective tissues. Chondroitin sulfate also supports formation of connective tissues, primarily joint cartilage, and helps protect existing cartilage. The potassium stabilized form of glucosamine sulfate is used, making these sodium-free products.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule • Servings Per Container 120
- Glucosamine Sulfate (from crab and shrimp)250 mg
- Chondroitin Sulfate200 mg
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate and silica
- ?Individual results may vary.
- Contains: Shellfish (crab, shrimp)
- Suggested Usage: 1-3 daily