Homocystrol_ + TMG vegetarian capsules, provided by Douglas Laboratories, contain significant amounts of vitamins B-6, B-12, and folic acid, as well as trimethylglycine (betaine) and choline, needed for proper metabolism of homocysteine, and the support of metabolic synthetic processes requiring methyl donors.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
HOMOCYSTROL® + TMG
- Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)50 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)1,333 mcg DFE (800 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)1,000 mcg
- Choline (from choline bitartrate)150 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium amino acid chelate)50 mg
- Trimethylglycine (betaine)1,000 mg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Suggested Usage: 3 daily