Liquid Multivitamin, provided by Douglas Laboratories, supplies essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements in a great tasting, easy to take liquid supplement. The naturally orange-mango flavored liquid contains no yeast, corn, wheat or sugar and is sweetened with purified stevia extract.
Liquid Multivitamin, provided by Douglas Laboratories®, combines essential vitamins, minerals and trace elements with
organic fruits and vegetable powders in a great-tasting, easy-to-take liquid supplement. The naturally-flavored liquid
contains no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
• Liquid Multivitamin is ideal for individuals who wish to take a vitamin and mineral complex in a
convenient, easy-dispensing form. ‡
FUNCTIONS AND MECHANISM OF ACTION
Natural beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E and B-complex vitamins are included because of their vital roles in
antioxidant protection, energy production, and maintenance of healthy cells, the nervous system and more.
Minerals and trace elements are provided in bioavailable forms, such as amino acid chelates and other clinically
validated forms. Calcium and Vitamin D promote calcium homeostasis and cellular health. The carotenoids lutein
and zeaxanthin in FloraGlo® are included for their supportive roles as powerful antioxidants and maintenance of eye
These nutrients support optimal health and are essential to basal mitochondrial function as metabolic
coenzymes, playing key roles in energy production and nutrient metabolism. Adequate amounts and proper
balance of these nutrients are beneficial for maintaining good health and filling in nutrient gaps in the diet.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving Size 2 Teaspoons (10 ml) • Servings Per Container 23
- Total Carbohydrate4 g
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene)300 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)100 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol, from lichen)20 mcg (800 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol acetate)20 mg
- Thiamin (as thiamin HCl)7.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate)4 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide)25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)5 mg
- Biotin400 mcg
- Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate)20 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate)40 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate)12 mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate)1 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)200 mcg
- Fruit and Vegetable Powder Blend (Organic)150 mg
- Strawberry Fruit, Tart Cherry Fruit, Blackberry Fruit, Blueberry Fruit, Raspberry Fruit, Beet Root, Carrot Root, Spinach Leaf, Broccoli Stem and Floret, Tomato Fruit, Kale Leaf, Cabbage Leaf, Parsley Leaf, Brussels Sprout Edible Head, Green Bell Pepper Fruit, Cucumber Whole Fruit, Celery Stalk, Garlic Bulb, Ginger Root, Green Onion, Cauliflower Curd, Asparagus Stalk
- Lutein (FloraGLO®)3 mg
- Boron (as boron glycinate)0.7 mg
- Other ingredients: Purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, apple juice concentrate, lemon crème flavor with other natural flavors, medium chain triglycerides, xanthan gum, purified stevia leaf extract, citric acid, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract and natural mixed tocopherols
- FloraGLO® is a registered trademark for Kemin Industries, Inc.
- ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium.
- ChromeMate® is a registered trademark of InterHealth, N.I.
- Suggested Usage: 2 teaspoons (10 ml) daily