High DHA for early macular support
- 3 daily softgels contain the ingredients needed for patients requiring early macular support
- Provides 1440mg of DHA and 400mg of EPA in a form that makes it easier to absorb
- Should be taken daily on a long-term basis for maximum macular support
- Recommended by top ophthalmologists and optometrists to support retina and macular health
Maintain a healthy retina and macular region
The retina is a light-sensitive layer that lines two-thirds of the back of your eye. Similar to the film in a camera, it is responsible for receiving light energy and converting this to visual signals before the optic nerve carries them to the brain. The macula, located in the central portion of your retina, is responsible for your central vision and the ability to see fine details. This vision-critical tissue can decline over time. Studies show that daily intake of Omega-3s (EPA and DHA), lutein and zeaxanthin help to protect the health of the macula before any signs of decline are visible.
numaqula omega-3 offers distinct benefits over store-bought Omega-3s:
- Ensures purity and safety with third-party testing: numaqula omega-3 is manufactured in Norway according to the strictest cGMP standards to ensure its purity and safety. These facilities are pharmaceutically certified, so you can rest assured that every batch and every bottle meets our rigorous standards for concentration and purity.
- Features a proprietary molecular distillation process: Our molecular distillation process ensures a product of outstanding purity when compared to non–distilled Omega-3 products commonly found over-the-counter.
Order numaqula omega-3 for early macular support today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why can’t I buy fish oil over the counter?
A: Many store-bought omega-3s are in a synthetic (ester) or unpurified form, which is difficult to absorb and leaves a fishy odor/aftertaste. PRN Omega-3s are in an ultra-purified triglyceride (rTG) form, which is a similar form to a piece of fish, but without the impurities. This form is easier for your body to absorb and micro-distilled to remove contaminants like PCBs, lead, mercury and more. PRN omega-3s are manufactured in a cGMP facility.
Q: When will I see an effect?
A: It will take about 60-90 days for the Omega-3s to become fully saturated on a cellular level and therefore, to notice a difference. You may not notice the improvement taking place inside your body, but improvement can be measured by your doctor.
Q: Are there any side effects when taking this product?
A: PRN Omega-3s are clinically tested, safe and effective. Your body will recognize it just as if you were eating a piece of fish.
Q: Why can’t I just eat fish?
A: The American Heart Association and the American Cardiology Association recommend 2-3 grams of omega-3s daily (EPA+DHA). Taking 3 soft gels of PRN Omega-3s each day for a week is equivalent to eating 37 cans of tuna. Eating this much fish may cause an increased risk for mercury poisoning. Other fish that can be purchased in the stores are mostly farm raised which have little Omega-3s or wild caught which are optimal but are contaminated with harmful PCBs,
dioxins, mercury, etc.
Q: Why not Flaxseed?
A: Flaxseed contains the plant source of Omega-3, also known as alpha-linolenic acid (ALA). This is less easy to absorb and less effective in the body. Marine based Omega-3s have been shown to be more absorbable which provides a systemic benefit. Flaxseed oil will have little to no effect.*
Q: I am a small person, why do I need the same amount of pills as a larger person?
A: Body weight does not have a direct correlation on Omega-3 saturation. The amount of omega-6s within the diet is the competing factor for Omega-3 saturation. These Omega-3s are in a purified triglyceride form — the same form you ingest when you eat fish.
For personalized support please call Lifestream Pharmacy at 215-491-0999
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.