For advanced macular support: AREDS2 + formulation
- 3 daily caplets include the essential nutrition needed for patients requiring advanced macular support
- Formulated based on AREDS2® recommendations (vitamins, antioxidants, and carotenoids) along with unique enhancements like B-Complex (specifically B6, B9 and B12) as shown in research to support the tissues of the eye, specifically in the retina.*
- Should be taken daily on a long-term basis for maximum macular support
- Recommended by thousands of top ophthalmologists and optometrists to support retinal and macular health
Protect the health of the macula
The macula, the vision-critical tissue in the back of the eye, can decline over time. Studies show that daily intake of the nutrients found in numaqula vitamin help protect the health of the macula for patients who require advanced macular support.
numaqula vitamin offers distinct benefits over store-bought vitamins:
- Vitamins, Antioxidants, Carotenoids. numaqula vitamin offers Lutein and Zeaxanthin, a full B-complex (B6, B9, B12) and Vitamin E in its full food-matrix for comprehensive eye health.*
- Third Party Tested for Purity and Safety. numaqula vitamin is produced in a pharmaceutically licensed facility, and independent laboratory tested for quality and purity.
Order numaqula vitamin for advanced macular support today.
AREDS2® is a registered trademark of the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.