OcuTone, provided by Douglas Laboratories, is a dietary supplement providing a well-balanced spectrum of key nutrients that are important in maintaining normal eye function. OcuTone delivers generous amounts of lutein, beta-carotene, flavonoids, glutathione, sulfur-containing amino acids, trace elements and a comprehensive array of antioxidant vitamins.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving Size 3 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene from D. salina)3,000 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)500 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)268 mg
- Zinc (as zinc monomethionine**)6 mg
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex)50 mcg
- Lutein15 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine300 mg
- Glutathione (as L-glutathione, reduced)50 mg
- Taurine300 mg
- Bilberry Fruit Extract (min. 25% proanthocyanidins)60 mg
- Grape Seed Extract (min. 95% proanthocyanidins)50 mg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearate and silica
- **OptiZinc® brand of methionine-bound zinc.
- OptiZinc® is a trademark of InterHealth Company.
- Suggested Usage: 3 daily