Your arch shape should determine which insole is best for you.
Neutral arches tend to cause mild pronation -- foot and ankles roll slightly inward, placing pressure on big toe and inside of foot. Neutral arches need firm, yet flexible arch support for shock absorption and proper alignment.
The PowerStep® Pinnacle, with built-in neutral arch support and two layers of plush cushioning, is the perfect balance of comfort and support. Featuring the signature PowerStep® arch shape, these insoles cradle the arch and heel, adding stability and motion control, to control excess stress on joints and tendons.
By combining the PowerStep® clinically-proven arch shape, semi-rigid neutral arch support shell, and cushioning, the PowerStep® Pinnacle is a trusted solution to improve foot function, decrease arch pain, and help alleviate common foot conditions typically caused by mild pronation.
Covered under US Patent #D846,85
- Semi-rigid support shell is firm but flexible for increased comfort and stability
- Dual layer cushioning with durable EVA foam base and plush foam top layer
- Provides heel stability with built-in neutral arch support and heel cradle
- Anti-microbial top fabric reduces heat, friction, and perspiration
- Contoured neutral arch support
- Deep heel cradle for motion control
- Perfect balance of comfort and support for mild pronation
- Helps alleviate conditions typical of neutral arches
- Ideal for: mild pronation, Plantar Fasciitis, heel and arch pain, metatarsalgia, and sore, aching feet
- Semi-rigid, polypropylene support shell
- Anti-microbial, polyester top fabric, Royal Blue
- Dual layer cushioning with EVA base, Royal Blue, and Foam top layer, Black
- Available in 12 U.S. shoe sizes ranging from Men's 3 to 16+, and Women's 5 to 12
- Indications: Plantar Fasciitis; Mild to Moderate Pronation; Arch & Heel Pain;
- Sore, Aching Feet
- Great for: Athletic, Casual & Dress Shoes
- HCPCS L3040 approved
- Download specifications sheet
- Download HCPCS letter
- Wearing Instructions: Remove the shoe’s existing insoles if possible and replace with your Powerstep insoles. Trim edges if needed to fit. If necessary, wear a few hours a day until feet are accustomed to better support, and then wear full time. Wear Powerstep in all shoes, even slippers, for continuous foot support
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a mild detergent. Do not immerse in water. Air dry only. Replace your Powerstep® insoles as needed depending on wear.
- Warning: Not intended for persons with severe foot deformities or circulatory disorders resulting in infections or foot ulcerations. Consult your podiatrist or medical professional before using. Always consult a medical professional when experiencing persistent pain, discomfort or swelling.