Prenatal capsules, provided by Douglas Laboratories, supply essential vitamins and minerals to help support maternal health and wellness during pregnancy.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 30
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene)2,400 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)70 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)12 mg
- Thiamine (as thiamine HCl)1.6 mg
- Riboflavin (as vitamin B2)1.7 mg
- Niacinamide (as niacinamide)20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)2.2 mg
- Folate (as Metafolin® L-5-MTHF)1,667 mcg DFE (1,000 mcg L-5-MTHF)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)2.6 mcg
- Biotin300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate)6 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate)100 mg
- Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)200 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate)27 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide)150 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate)80 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate)15 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine)70 mcg
- Copper (as copper glycinate)1 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate)2 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)120 mcg
- Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate)75 mcg
- Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend (Lutein, lycopene, zeaxanthin)450 mcg
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate
- Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
- DimaCal® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
ChromeMate® brand niacin-bound chromium. ChromeMate® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily