Progesto-Mend, provided by Douglas Laboratories, is a combination of phytoprogesterones, progestogenic adaptogens and other herbs that support optimal progesterone function by maintaining the health of progesterone producing glands and by supporting the healthy function of progesterone responsive tissues.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- [ Co-formulated by Joseph J. Collins, R.N., N.D. ]+
- Serving Size: 2 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container: 60
- Paeonia lactiflora root Extract (standardized to 10% paeoniflorin), Ligusticum wallichii root Extract, Rehmannia glutinosa root Extract, Bupleurum falcatum root Extract, Passion flower (Passiflora incarnata, aerial part, standardized to 3.5% vitexin), Wild Yam root Extract (Dioscorea oppositifolia), Coleus forskohlii root Extract (standardized to 10% forskolin), Vitex agnus-castus berry Extract (Chasteberry, standardized to 0.5% agnuside)
- Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate, silica
- +Dr. Joseph J. Collins was a retained advisor to Douglas Laboratories.
- Suggested Usage: 2-4 daily