Thyro-Mend, provided by Douglas Laboratories, is a synergistic combination of iodine containing seaweeds, as well as herbs which contain phytothyroidogenic properties, as well as phyto-thyroid-receptor agonists. This formulation is designed to promote optimal function of thyroid hormones by maintaining the health of thyroid hormone producing tissues and by supporting the healthy function of tissues that respond to thyroid hormones.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- [ Co-formulated by Joseph J. Collins, R.N., N.D. ]+
- Serving Size 2 Vegetarian Capsules • Servings Per Container 60
- Iodine (from Ascophyllum nodosum)270 mcg
- ThyroMend™ A Phytocrine™ Proprietary Blend1,300 mg
- Ascophyllum nodosum (entire plant), Standardized Guggulipid (Commiphora mukul, gum resin, 2.5% guggulsterones), Standardized Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri, aerial parts, 20% bacosides), Standardized Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera, root, 5% withanolides), Standardized Hops (Humulus lupulus, flower, 5% alpha bitter acid), Coleus forskohlii (root, standardized to 10% forskolin), Sage (Salvia officinalis, leaf), & Standardized Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus officinalis, leaves, 6% carnosic acid)
- Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (capsule), dicalcium phosphate, vegetable stearate and silica
- Suggested Usage: 2 daily