Douglas Laboratories, a leading provider of dietary supplements, is proud to offer its newest systemic enzyme supplement, Wobenzym PS. This product contains the authentic German Phlogenzym formula used by health professionals in Europe. Wobenzym PS is clinically supported to help maintain healthy joint function and is exclusively available to healthcare professionals. Wobenzym PS is offered in the form of enteric-coated tablets and provides a specific formulation of enzymes to the body to help maintain optimal immune function, and wound healing as well as muscle and tendon structure.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving Size 3 Tablets
- Bromelain** 1,350 FIP-Units*** Ananas comosus270 mg
- Rutoside Trihydrate (rutin) Sophora japonica300 mg
- Trypsin** 4,320 FIP-Units*** (pancreas)144 mg
- Sus scrofa/Bos taurus
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable-based enteric-coating, vegetable stearate, silica and natural vanilla flavor
- **From dried purified aqueous extract.
- ***FIP is the measurement of enyzme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
- 3, twice daily, 45 minutes before a meal