Clinically researched Wobenzym® Plus is the most potent Wobenzym® formula yet. With its increased activity compared to Wobenzym® N and a convenient, 4-tablets-a-day dose, patients require fewer pills to consume than other Wobenzym® formulations. Wobenzym® Plus is offered in the form of enteric-coated tablets and provides a specific formulation of proteolytic enzymes to help maintain healthy joint function, offer temporary relief of everyday aches, pains and muscle soreness, and support fast recovery following exertion. Wobenzym® has been made in Germany since the 1960s and has been clinically researched over the past 50 years in over 200 clinical trials.‡
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Serving Size 2 Tablets
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- Bromelainv (1350 FIP?-units)270 mg
- (from pineapple (Ananas comosus var comosus) stem)
- Trypsin (4320 FIP?-units)144 mg
- (from porcine (Sus scrofa) or bovine (Bos taurus) pancreas)
- Rutoside trihydrate (Rutin)300 mg
- (from Styphnolobium japonicum flower bud)
- Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, vegetable stearate, enteric coating (sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, ethylcellulose, stearic acid, oleic acid, purified water) and purified water.
- vFrom dried purified aqueous extract.
- ?FIP is the measurement of enyzme activity according to the methods of the International Pharmaceutical Federation.
- Suggested Usage: 2, twice daily, 45 minutes before a meal